She's out there.....i can feel Her. i just can't reach Her.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

well, i spent the weekend in jail. i had a small get together at my house on friday, and the cops came. i got arrested for furnishing alcohol to minors. i've never been treated so bad in my own house before in my life. i was cuffed and thrown in the corner and pinned down by the door for about 30 min. everyone was yelled at and disrespected because the cops thought they were tough shit. needless to say, i hate the law even more now than i did before. my arms and wrists are all bruised up and i spent 2 days freezin my ass off on a cold cement floor because they didn't want to get off their asses and bail me out. brandy did everything she could to get me out as soon as possible, and after she posted my bond, it still took them 13 hours to release me. it's done and over with now. she picked me up this morning at 3 am, and we got something to eat and went home. all is well now. shrugs, even when i do good, and try not to get in trouble, it seeks me out. almost makes me wanna give up, but in the end, i guess i know better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Lamborghini testarossa Herniated disk recovery auto leases Carpal pain relief tunnel Impotence fuck my wife pay my telephone bill

3:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter