She's out there.....i can feel Her. i just can't reach Her.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

yesterday was such a long fucked up day for us, but we got thru it. She calms me so much, and soothes away my tears.
She finally gave me the motivation to fill out my FASFA, and get started on looking for a school. as soon as the financial aid goes thru, i will apply to go to school in Alabama to be with Her. the new school semester starts in January. i hope that doesn't end up being too soon. guess we'll find out.
things fell thru yesterday with me going to Pensacola. but it's ok. it'll work out better if i go home for a while. that way i don't disappoint my mom, and i'm home for thanksgiving like i said i would be.
the good thing about it is, i get to go see Mistress anyways. i'm just gonna go before i go home. then we can work things out from there. *shrugs* January really is just around the corner. Holiday season always seems to go by so fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter