She's out there.....i can feel Her. i just can't reach Her.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

last night, Mistress was delightfully evil on the phone. telling me everything She wants from me, and what She wants to do to me. She makes me whimper and squirm so much. but last night was a bit different than usual. Her tone changed, and She was mean. fuck i loved it. it makes me ache more for Her. anyways, the point behind that is this...my dream.
i remember it was dark, a few candles lit in random places about a dungeon. i was there, on my knees in front of Her. Her fingers gripping my hair, pushing my face into Her. i could faintly hear Her voice. 'do you want Me slut, do you want to taste me, and please me like the toy you are' to which i replied yes Mistress. She kept my face forced there, and had me please Her, while taking a crop to my back. when She was done with me there, She tied me to an a-frame. arms above me, on my knees, where i belong. i could hear Her heels clicking around as She spoke to me. 'you want to hurt for me, don't you boi' and i begged, yes please Mistress. before i could even finish Mistress, the whip snapped and cracked on my back. are you sure boi, She said and lashed me 3 more times. please Mistress i muttered. gasping and panting for air. then a text message from Her woke me LOL that sucks. i did wake up horny as all fucking hell though, which is a wonderful way to spend the day

1 Comments:

Blogger DarkRebelSiren said...

Was being tortured for the rest of the day a perfect way to spend it too? ::batting My eyes at you sweetly::

7:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter