She's out there.....i can feel Her. i just can't reach Her.

Monday, October 17, 2005

i'm only going to be allowed to cum twice a year now. and after tonight, i know better than to touch what's Hers again without permission. She had me wanting to be fucked so badly earlier that i couldn't help myself. hand down my pants, whimpering while She's saying all these things about what She wants to do to me and how and where. fuck a boi can only take so much. so as punishment, i had to take myself to the edge of cumming every 30 min while She was in Her meeting. She was texting me back and forth the whole time, not helping might i add. i begged Her to let me cum and plain and simple got a No. then She called, when i was right in the middle of Her orders, and Her voice almost made me cum. She extended my time to every hour. just before the next hour, She called back and i begged Her to let me stop...thankfully She did. now i'm sat here about ready to burst waiting for Her to come back to me.
thank You Mistress.

1 Comments:

Blogger DarkRebelSiren said...

I havent quite decided if it will be that rare. I might be sweet and let you cum 3 times a year. Aren't I so good to you, boi?

10:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter