She's out there.....i can feel Her. i just can't reach Her.

Friday, October 21, 2005

last night i felt weaker, and more out of control than ever before. more and more, She's making me realize that i am a slave. being a submissive was just the begining. but last night, it hit me hard, and it scared me. i couldn't breathe, and couldn't hear Her telling me to. i wished She was there more than ever. all i could hear was Her voice, not so much the words coming out of Her mouth, just Her voice. that was the only thing that kept me from panicing all over. my whole body was shaking, i was tingly, my mind was in a whole other place than before. i could feel my heart ache more for Her, and my head was spinning out of control. when She finally got me to calm down, i came down hard. head pounding, stomach knotted up and almost made me sick. i got my breathing under control, and clung to Her like the lil boi i am. but everytime She went to leave, i felt i couldn't breathe again. i finally just got so exhausted She had to make me go to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger DarkRebelSiren said...

I wont ever let you get too far away from Me.

5:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter