She's out there.....i can feel Her. i just can't reach Her.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

well, hopefully things are about to look up. tomorrow i am going to an interview for a job in construction. depending on how i do on the test, i can start out at $12 - $18 an hour. i'm excited and a little nervous, i haven't done much construction in a while, but i'm sure i'll do fine. the way i found this job, was last night. i went out with my brother, his gf and some friends...i met this really cool dyke there at the bar we were at. she told me about the job and said they are hiring like crazy. several other chics work out there, and with her recomendation, i should easily be able to get the job. i'm tryin not to get my hopes up too much, but it's kinda hard not to. the only downfall is that the job is in another town, right outside of corpus called ingleside. the plus to that, my dad and brother drive thru there on their way to and from work every day :D so i'm crossin my fingers and hoping this goes well. i really need something already.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i hope the best for you and wish you the best of luck at the interview...i will be keeping you in mind at your interview...keep me posted:)

5:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pet, I wish nothing but the best for you on your job interview. I hope you haven't forgotten what I said about school...it is so important! Feel My strength during the interview...I'll be with you.

7:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get your hopes up!!!! want the best, Plan for the worst, and live life in the middle.

Sounds like a wonderful start over place. A new job will lend a hand in gaining a new focus.

Put your past behind you! a New Horizon. Focus and let your hopes get up, and if this falls through, well find a different focus that makes you feel this excited and good.

Sending you all manner of good thoughts and hope!
J

8:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter