She's out there.....i can feel Her. i just can't reach Her.

Friday, December 16, 2005

public humilliation...
something in the begining that i wasn't too keen on, or so i thought. the further along in our relationship we get, the more i'm finding out about myself, and my likes and dislikes. apparently, humilliation play is a great like of mine. i like to be reduced down to exactly what i am, Her slave, and for everyone to know, and see it. in the airport, i thought i was only playing around, and licked Her boot as She had it crossed over my lap(mmmmmmmmm boot licking). if She wouldn't have stopped me, i would have spaced so hard. i love the idea of being leashed, and following Her. to be yanked up by my collar, and told to do something. yesterday She had me go home, to go to the edge for Her, everyone knew what i was going to do, and then i had to come back to them. granted it they were only online, but that feeling. and now She knows more of this about me, and She will push it. i can't wait to find out and push this for Her. i love learning new things, and giving them to Her. for Her to mark every aspect of me, for Her to control everything i do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter