She's out there.....i can feel Her. i just can't reach Her.

Friday, December 16, 2005

yesterday, Mistress and i talked about watersports. it's something i've always wanted to try, but i'm getting more curious about it now. the way i see it now, isn't just as something i want, it's also another way for Her to mark me. She described straddling my stomach, and showering me from there to my mouth. She also talked about me drinking Her from my puppy bowl. both of which seem a little humilliating, but turn me on just the same. lol and since i'm such a whore any form of Her humilliating me turns me on so far. i don't really know what it is about it all though. i've always kinda fantasized about Her straddling my face, and cumming so hard She can't control it...then i'd be forced to be soaked by Her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter