She's out there.....i can feel Her. i just can't reach Her.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

every breath i take, She controls how i take it. everything i do, She controls how i do it. none of this bothers me. i give myself to Her, for that reason. why is it, that when She tells me, when She makes me realize exactly how much control She really has, i freak out. not so much in a bad way, just a panicy, i can't breathe kinda way.
what's the point of having limits, when you can't tell your Mistress no? i'm glad She knows my limits. i know in that, i can put my life in Her hands, and She'll never do anything to harm me. i do think She gets a kick out of scaring the fuck out of me, but She wouldn't ever abuse me in any way.

i'm finding a whole new person in me. Her slave. fuck it's so easy to say that now. 2 months ago i would have laughed at Someone thinking they could just walk in my life and take over the way She has. the way i want Her to. *stares at that and rubs my face* i don't recognize myself anymore, and i like who i am for once. She makes me proud to be myself, and even more proud to be Hers.
everyday passing is another day closer. everyday closer is another day stronger. just She seems so far away sometimes. i just keep reminding myself day by day, it won't be long until i'm with Her permanently.

1 Comments:

Blogger DarkRebelSiren said...

I dont know your limits, boi. I define them.

8:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter