She's out there.....i can feel Her. i just can't reach Her.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

not even 2 days away...
my heart aches for Her so much. it's a different kind of ache now than before. before i was so anxious and nervous to know what She felt like, what it would all be like. now i know, and i need it again. i miss Her touch, Her smell, Her taste, Her voice, Her kiss...fuck i miss every single little thing about Her. i've never wanted someone so much, and actually been able to have them. the kicker is that She loves me, and wants me just as much as i do Her. She sees something in me. She gives me hope, and faith, and confidence in myself, more importantly, in us. i think about Her and the kids all the time. nothing happens to me that i don't incorperate them into it, or wish they were with me, or i was with them.
my brother talked to his boss at the body shop, and is getting a job lined up for me there with him. i should be able to start after i get back from my visit with Mistress. that relieves a lot of stress. it'll also help save money for me to permanently go to Her, and get a few things taken care of in the mean time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter