She's out there.....i can feel Her. i just can't reach Her.

Friday, November 25, 2005

when Mistress and i first met, i distinctly recall telling Her that no one would ever break me. i've come a long way since then. the night i received Her collar, She broke me down. i knelt in front of Her in pain and in tears...i earned my collar. She kept telling me She was not going to take it easy on me for my first scene. She did, i know She did. as the days past, She played harder. She slowly tested what i could, and couldn't take, and played on that.

Last night, She described how She is going to break me...it does scare me by the way. the thing of it is though, i want Her to. at this point, i've given Her absolutely all of myself that i can, and then found more to give Her. but to me, for Her to break me, that's Her taking that little bit of me i either didn't know about, or couldn't come up with to give...that will be Her taking all of me.
pure pain, suffering, begging Her to stop, marked from head to toe, groveling at Her feet, thanking Her for my pain, bleeding, shaking, bruised, unable to breathe, crying. reduced down to nothing without Her, and absolutely everything with Her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter