She's out there.....i can feel Her. i just can't reach Her.

Monday, November 21, 2005

ok, so i haven't written in a few days. spent yesterday layed up on the couch and on the phone with Mommy. i have a really bad knee, and yesterday when i was childishly diving around the corner of the couch to catch my phone (it was Mommy) i blew it out again. my knee usually takes about 3-7 days to start feeling up to par again. Mommy decided yesterday if it wasn't feeling any better today, She's gonna push my flight back a week. that's gonna kill me. i am so anxious and ready to see Her already. She also said there'll be no kneeling for me while i'm there :if it doesn't get better soon. how horrible would that be to take kneeling away from a slave. so i've been walking on it a bit, and putting cream on it. all that shit to try and make it better faster. it doesn't hurt near as bad today as it did. i think it'll be fine :D but then again i really want it to be fine. and She asks me quiet often how it feels too, cos She knows i can't lie to Her about it.
Her son heard us talkin about it last night, and he said "Momma, how come You keep addin days for renee to come" lol i couldn't help but giggle and say that's my boy :D the kids are counting down with me! he knows exactly how many days it's supposed to be. Mommy and the boy child are on their monthly trip today. i can't wait to hear from them, and see how things went. keeping my fingers crossed. i'm sure all is well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter