She's out there.....i can feel Her. i just can't reach Her.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

i still haven't had much motivation to write. same shit going on. still looking for fucking work. trying not to get depressed. feeling restless as all hell. haven't been eating right, not sleeping well either. it is so hard for me to find work in this shitty ass town. i need to find something, anything and quick. i try not to think much on all this shit, cos it depresses me more, but how can i not. with everything going on in Mistresses life right now, our time spent together is sparse, but understandable. i just miss Her so much, and i guess it's makin me a baby over it.
i'm gonna ask my friend dani to take me around here tomorrow so i can apply for work. i made a resume on several different job sites, so we'll see where all of this goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter