She's out there.....i can feel Her. i just can't reach Her.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

so i started work on thursday. it's boring, and i'm not gonna get many hours, but i am thankful i finally have a job. they worked with me on my trip too. i can pick back up on my training when i get back from lubbock. so i'm leaving in the morning, and i'll be gone til friday.
it'll be good to see my friends again. i talked to a good friend of mine the other day that i couldn't see last time i went to lubbock cos she was still doing the same shit we were doing when i left. she's finally cleaned up and sober. working on 4 months, and i'm proud of her for that. i'm excited i can see her this time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm that is odd? i thought you were going to be getting a job at the prison she worked for and that she was already sober? Didnt she keep your truck too? Am I stupid or was I just thinking that?

8:56 PM

 
Blogger Miss_Deidre said...

munky,

It's been a while since I've been around to leave notes for My friends but I wanted to reach out and offer you a hug and to say congratulations on the Domme Depot thing.

Miss Deidre
Just leavin' some love for a friend

2:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web counter